Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Garage Sale

There are 2 reasons for this post: 1 - my sister (the number freak) kindly pointed out that if I posted today I would have 1 a day for the month of March and 2 - I was telling my mom and sister about these skirts. Desiree just happened to put this on after her bath today so I wanted them to see it.

Isn't this outfit adorable. $1.00. The skirt has shorts underneath so she can play and not flash everyone. We were on one of our daily walks last Saturday and came across some garage sales. One of them had lots of skirts Desiree's size. So we went home and got some change.

She has been telling me for weeks that she does not have enough skirts. We found 5 skirts and 3 shirts for $4.00. A GREAT deal if you ask me.

Desiree is happy...if I let her she would change her clothes several times a day.

3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Very cute outfit, and what a steal!!!! Horray for a post a day! :)

Kathleen/Mom/Nana said...

Great outfit. I looked at all of your pictures tonight. You are doing an awesome job Desiree with your flowers. Nana can't wait to see them when they start blooming. And WOW what a head of hair Mr. Caleb has!!! Tatiana I am so glad that you love reading. Nana will have to read you a book when I with you again. Love the sleeping cutie. She had pjs on tonight that fruiti tutie cutie! Have a wonderful day!! Love you all, NANA

Kerrie said...

LOVE that outfit and what an amazing deal! good job, mom! (hey, do you think that skirt comes in my size?) :)