Monday, August 17, 2009

Caleb's New Bunk Bed



Caleb has been praying for his own bunk bed since May when his
sisters got a bunk bed for their birthday. A month ago I saw one
for sale but could not afford it at that time. Then a few weeks ago
I saw one on "free-cycle" and replied to it. The response I got back
was it was already spoken for. Then 2 days later I got a call that it
was still available if we were still interested.
YES we were PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Caleb is very excited to say the least. He knows that anything can
happen if you ask the Lord in prayer and if it is in his will.

2 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Those look awesome!!! PTL

Kathleen/Mom/Nana said...

Way to go Caleb!!! What an awesome way to see God working by answering your prayers! Great looking bunk beds. Can't wait to sleep on the bottom bunk when I come to visit!!!