Monday, August 17, 2009

My Birthday 8/16/09

My birthday started out like any other beautiful Sunday. Children up by 6:30 and getting ready for church, a light breakfast, and then out the door by 7:45 to go to church at 8:00. Home by 9:30 to make breakfast for my family while starting 3 loads of laundry.
After breakfast Daddy took Desiree and Caleb to the car wash to wash my car. Tatiana was missing her siblings (a small taste of what it will be like in a week when they start school) so I passed the time by giving her a manicure and letting her help me with the laundry (at this age it is still a treat to help with laundry).
When they got home we went to pick up Caleb's new bunk bed (pictures later today as the bed was not finished until it was late and then they went right to bed). The bed was a totally blessing from God.
After all that the children and I were ready for a much needed nap. The children and I slept so good (my present from the children) that when we woke up it was time to meet Nana and David in Temecula for my birthday dinner. Of course we went to Olive Garden (the grape place as the children call it) my favorite place to eat. I could not believe it was 9:00 when we finally left. Tatiana, Caleb, and I took Nana home while Desiree went with Daddy to help him finish putting Caleb's bed together.

David and DesireeCharles and CalebTatiana and NanaDesiree and Daddy

No comments: