Thursday, April 30, 2009

April's last post.

I suppose I should write something to keep up with my average of one post a day. Well April has been interesting to say the least... lots of emotions. So why should the last say of April be any different. Today started out like any other day but soon changed. A brief run down ~ throwing up in a cup in car (over-share I know)on my way to my moms, had to make a pit stop (won't go into those gross details *major over-share). While getting Tatiana out of the car the car next to us had a dog that tried to escape and was very viscous looking and acting. As I proceeded to remove myself and Tatiana out of the way I fell. While trying to protect Tatiana from getting hurt I injured my knee. I thought it was just some really bad scraps but it turned into a bad bruise and lots of swelling. Well after all of that I went to my moms to borrow clean clothes and proceeded on with my day. Fortunately the rest of the day was pretty normal. I am looking forward to getting some GOOD rest and the start of a new month.

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

YIKES Charity. Sorry today was such a crazy day!!! I really hope there is nothing seriously wrong with the knee. And what is up with the stomach stuff and other?? Is all ok? Hope ou have a blessed Friday.