Tuesday, April 7, 2009

David Charles Wendeln II

As most of you already know I found out Sunday that my brother died.
I am shocked and devastated to say the least.

He was 27 years old. Husband to Rachel
and father to Kaliee 5 and Dre 3.

He was born and raised in Poway, CA
and moved to NC about 5 years ago.
He was a great brother who never
forgot a birthday, holiday, or special event.

We are comforted by the knowledge that he had
accepted the Lord as his personal Savior
and we will see him again in heaven.


He was also such a great Uncle.
It had been over 3 years since
I had seen him and I was looking
forward to him coming to visit
us on the 14th of this month.

He will be missed greatly. I could not have asked
for a better brother and friend. I am blessed
by the time (although brief) I was able to spend
with him and will cherish all the memories.


2 comments:

Joy Howse said...

This is a great post. Love the pictures you chose. So hard to grasp the reality. Love ya lots!!

Kathleen Binstock said...

I am keeping you in my prayers, my heart is broken for you.
Love, Kathleen B.